Your privacy is important to BIZVAL. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BIZVAL collects, and the ways in which BIZVAL uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
BIZVAL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about transactions carried out over the BIZVAL website (including information provided when ordering valuation reports).
- Any other information that you send or provide to BIZVAL as part of a business valuation.
- Information about your use of the BIZVAL website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the BIZVAL website (including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address).
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
BIZVAL may use your personal information to:
- Prepare your valuation report.
- Send your valuation report to you.
- Collect payments from you.
- Contact you via phone or email to discuss your valuation report.
- Administer the BIZVAL website.
- Personalise the website.
Where BIZVAL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BIZVAL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
BIZVAL will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
- BIZVAL, P.O. Box 177, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia.