What information do I need for a business valuation?
You will need to complete our Valuation Order Form, with as much detail as you possibly can, and provide a set of financial documents including:
- Profit and Loss Statements for the past 3 years
- Balance Sheets for the past 3 years
- Interim Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet for the current year (if available)
- Budget forecasts for future years (if available)
- Most recent business Tax Return (if available)
- Stock Listing (if relevant)
- Depreciation Schedule (if the business has substantial plant and equipment) or listing of Plant and Equipment
- Any other documents you feel may be relevant
An independent business valuation compiled by a professional can help. Contact BIZVAL or order your business valuation today.